Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE E-STORE
- E-store Littlejolene has the right to unilaterally change or supplement the terms and conditions of the products by publishing new terms and prices at www.littlejolene.eu . If the Customer submitted the order before the changes in the terms and conditions have entered into force, the terms and conditions applicable to the customer and Seller’S legal relationship at the time of placing the order.
- Between the Seller and the Customer, the sales contract enters into force upon receipt of the purchase amount fully paid by the Customer to the Seller’s current account.
- The Terms and conditions, including the procedure for processing customer’s personal data, and accepting the customer’S consent are deemed to be confirmed when making a purchase in the E-store. Before making a purchase, the Customer is obligated to familiarize yourself with the use of the E-store and the processing of personal data, and the customer is not able to purchase a Littlejolene from the e-shop.
- In addition, the legislation applicable in the Republic of Estonia applies to the purchase of purchases from the E-shop.
Processing of Customer’s personal data
- The Seller has the right to process personal data and purchases data provided by the client in accordance with the applicable Estonian and European Union legislation to the extent necessary to fulfill the order of the customer in the E-store.
- All data about the customer and information About the customer’s order are confidential and are processed in accordance with the procedure for the processing of personal data. Protection Act.
- The E-store has the data controller of HappyThings OÜ (seller), Address kopli Tee 1a-2, Peetri hamlet, 75312 Rae Rural Municipality, registry code 14638516, Tel 55545278, e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. HappyThings OÜ has the right to transfer personal data to the co-shop partners (in particular transportation companies) to provide the best service to its customers.
- The Seller processes the customer’s personal data for the following purposes: execution of an order submitted in the e-store; Customer relationship management and customer relations; Responding to customer inquiries; Examining consumer habits; The compilation of sales statistics; Management and development of e-shop services.
- The Seller applies all measures (including administrative, technical and physical measures) to protect the Customer’s personal data. Access to data and processing is restricted to authorised persons.
- When purchasing from the E-shop, the customer’s first name and surname, e-mail address, telephone and mailing address are recorded if necessary to deliver the goods to the customer.
- Personal and purchase data of customers who have made purchases in the E-store are stored for 3 years after purchase. After this time limit, personal data will be automatically deleted.
- The Customer may at any time be entitled to receive personal data from the Seller, to request the rectification and transfer of the customer’S personal data and termination of processing of personal data. Please submit your Applications electronically digitally signed by e-mail to email@example.com. The Seller has the right to reject the client’s application if the identity of the client cannot be ascertained or the transfer of the personal data is not secure.
- The Seller has the right to conduct profiling to the personal data registered in the E-shop in order to better understand the expectations of customers and, consequently, to provide better goods and services by allowing for more direct marketing targeting.
- The E- shop may not disclose, transfer Or sell customer data to third parties Without the customer’s prior consent or in the cases provided by law.
- The following cookies are used in the E-store:. Session cookies, which are designed to enable the use of the e-store; Persistent cookies, which are intended to remember the customer’s choices in the e-shop; First and/or third party cookies intended to show suitable advertisements and offers for the customer; Third-party analytics cookies designed to optimise marketing communications.
- Customer may delete and/or block cookies stored in their devices by changing their browser settings. If you are not using Cookies, the e-shop may not work as planned and/or some functionalities may not be available to the customer.
Order Submission and payment procedure
- The prices indicated In the E-shop are quoted in euros.
- In the E-shop Littlejolene can make orders either when you log in as a customer or as a guest.
- It is possible to purchase from E-shop Littlejolene products showing a stock of at least 1. If “Out of Stock” is selected, the product will not be ordered at the time of delivery as indicated in the E-shop. If the Customer is interested in the product and wishes to subscribe to it regardless of the inventory, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org. In This case, normal delivery time and delivery time are not valid separately from the Customer. The E-shop Littlejolene will do its best to Enable the customer to get the product you want as short as possible. In General, the on-demand products have a 1-2 week delivery time.
- In the Osturkorvi each item is booked separately for 60 minutes.
- Until the payment is made, the Customer can delete or change the products from the basket.
- The Customer selects the delivery method when ordering the order. Delivery prices are shown in the Basket. According to the method chosen by the Customer, a delivery fee, added to the end of the order, is calculated in the shopping Cart. The Delivery methods and payment details can be read more accurately from the Terms of delivery.
- The Customer confirms the shopping cart and selects the payment options that are best suited for you. The Customer is able to pay for the order upon receipt of the goods by cash or by bank transfer to the bank account number indicated on the order, the Customer will verify the correctness of the information given on the invoice before payment.
- The Customer pays 100 for the order in advance, which includes both the sales price of the item and the delivery fee. If a Promotional Code exists, the discount is calculated after entering the promotional code in the basket.
- In the E-store Littlejolene is paid outside the e-store in a secure environment. The Seller and the E-store Littlejolene do not have access To the customer’s bank account data.
- The customer will receive information about the receipt of the order via the customer’S e-mail address. ALL future information about order status and receipt of payment will be forwarded to the same email address.
When ordering a Littlejolene From The E-shop you can come by yourself, Order an Itella smartpost or omniva parcel terminal.
In General, the e- shop will deliver the goods to the customer Only within Estonia.
- Pick up the item
You can pick up the Goods at the address: Kopli Tee 1a, Peetri Alevik, Rae vald.
The Item can be received by phone (tel.nr + 372 55 545 278) at the agreed time.
By Submitting an order in E-R before 12.00, it is possible to pick up the goods on the same day (provided that payment is made in cash upon receipt of the goods or if the money has been received for the order at the time of the delivery of HappyThings OÜ into the bank account). In Addition to the orders made in 12.00, it is possible to come after the following working day.
By Presenting the order at weekends and holidays, the delivery takes place from Monday or the holidays following the working day.
The Ordered goods can be served on the order number or invoice.
Delivery fee for the Item is €0.
If the customer does not collect the goods within 14 calendar days, the customer shall be deemed to have withdrawn from the contract. We will return the purchase amount of Unextracted orders promptly but not later than within 14 calendar days to the same current account from which the purchase was paid. If the customer has expressed a wish to pay for the goods after the item has been collected and the goods are not received within 7 working days, the customer shall be deemed to have withdrawn from the contract and the order will be cancelled.
- Order items to Itella Smartpost or Omniva parcel terminal
When Ordering the item Itella Smartpost or Omniva parcel terminal, a delivery fee of €2.95 will be added to the order.
If The order amount is at least €45, we will deliver the goods to Itella Smartpost or Omniva parcel terminal FREE of charge.
The approximate delivery time of the Item is 1-3 working days. Please Note that E-shop Littlejolene does not post the goods before the order has been paid For By HAPPYTHINGS OÜ bank account.
If the order is submitted to E-R at the latest at 12.00, and the order has been received for the purchase of HappyThings LLC bank account, we will post the goods on the same day and the goods should arrive on the next day. E-N After 12.00, we will post the orders received and paid on the next day and then the goods will arrive on the next day. On Friday after 12.00 a.m. or L-P/holidays and paid orders will post on Monday and the merchandise should arrive on Tuesday.
An SMS message containing a unique door code to open the door will notify You of the delivery. Instructions for using the code and opening the parcel compartment will be found on the touch screen of the parcel terminal.
In the Event that the goods are not taken out of the parcel terminal within 7 days, the customer shall be deemed to have withdrawn from the contract. We will return the purchase amount of Unextracted orders with postal charges promptly but not later than within 14 calendar days to the same current account from which the purchase was paid.
- Delivery to Latvia, Lithuania, Finland, Sweden
While delivery is above metioned countries, the delivery price depends on the package size and country.
Latvia – DPD (XS -L: 5,71 € – 8,18 €) ; OMNIVA (S-L: 7,30€- 9,31€)
Lithuania – DPD (XS -L: 6,11 € – 9,11 €) ; OMNIVA (S-L: 8,35€- 10,36€)
Finland,Sweden – DPD (XS -L: 14,75 € – 20,41 €)
If the Customer wishes to receive the goods in another ways or in other European country, please write email@example.com and the annexes ARE TITLED goods DELIVERY in Europe. Outside of Estonia, charges for delivery of goods and delivery times, which depend on the transport service chosen by the Customer, apply. The Customer is obligated to pay for the transportation 100 prepaid.
- Delivery time if the goods are not in stock
In This case, normal delivery time and delivery time are not valid separately from the Customer. The E-shop Littlejolene will do its best to Enable the customer to get the product you want as short as possible. In General, the on-demand products have a 1-2 week delivery time.
If the Customer is interested in the product and wishes to subscribe to it regardless of the inventory, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Returns and Exchanges
- The goods purchased From the E-shop can be returned or exchanged within 14 calendar days of receiving the goods (parcel terminal from the receipt of an arrival notice from the parcel machine, a product defect If the product is not a defective commodity.
- To return or replace the Goods, submit a written application to us at the e-mail address: email@example.com. Please Insert the title of the email with the WISH of RETURN or the REQUEST for an ITEM change. In the application please indicate the order number, the date, the buyer’s name, the name of the product, the value of the bank account to which the refund is sought. In the event of a change, please indicate which product you wish to exchange and the reason for the exchange. If there is a difference in price when the goods are reexchanged, the Seller shall submit an additional invoice for payment to the Customer and, when the price is reduced, the Seller formates the credit memo and returns the remaining amount to the Customer.
- In exercising the right of withdrawal, the Customer is obliged to return the goods within 14 days or provide proof that the goods have been transferred to the carrier during the aforementioned period.
- Return and replacement of Goods will take place at the expense of the Customer (incl. return of transport costs upon returning the product to the Seller and sending a new product to the Customer). Please post the Returned goods at HappyThings OÜ, Kopli Tee 1a-2, Peetri Alevik, Rae Parish, Estonia. In Case the Customer wishes to return the goods using Itella Smartpost or Omniva parcel terminal, please post the parcel in either case using the telephone number + 372 55 545278.
- Returrable/reinterchangeable goods must be completely unused and unspoilt. The goods must be attached to all the original labels and they shall be undamaged in the original package (except where the goods could not have been inspected without damaging the packaging or are defective). The Customer has the right to access the goods in the manner permitted in the store, and the Customer is responsible for the loss of value of the goods if he or she has inspected the product itself or damaged the original packaging. Goods which do not have the original labels or the original packaging is damaged (except where the goods could not be accessed without damaging the packaging or defective goods) cannot be returned or exchanged!.
- Once the returned or exchanged goods have reached the Seller, the Seller shall return to the customer immediately, but not later than within 14 calendar days, the amount of the refund paid for the goods returned or the price difference arising during the exchange. The transport costs paid to purchase the Goods are not refundable.
- If it becomes evident that the Customer has intentionally or by negligence violated or damaged the returned/redistributed goods, the Seller has the right to refuse to withdraw the goods or to change the amount of the purchase.